Howdy Partner! (I really don’t know why I did that)
Today’s post is a fashion one, and I am going to try and help you out with maintaining hair. Just to let you know, my hair is long, thick and curly so my tips may not help everyone out, so sorry about that.
First I am going to give 5 facts about my hair!
1: I wash it on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
2: I straighten my hair at least once a week and blow dry it the rest of the times.
3: the shampoo/conditioner that I use are the Aussie miracle moist ones.
4: I will normally shove it up in a ponytail or plait it.
5: It is a pain in the backside!!!
Before you start thinking that I have got perfect hair, I’m going to let you know that I have to chop hairbands out from my hair, fight with my hair on a daily bases and It grows very quickly, and in a very stubborn way. I swear my hair hates me and does whatever it can to make me fight with it. I have honestly cried over my hair before.
Over the years that I have been at secondary school, I have gotten to know my hair and I can now get to a more manageable state, although I don’t know what I would have done it I hadn’t discovered dry shampoo and hair straighteners.
My top tips are:
- Sleep with you hair in a simple plait at night to stop it getting tangled in the morning.
- Try to avoid getting too attached to your dry shampoo, and if you think that your hair needs a wash on a day when you aren’t scheduled for one, wash it anyways.
- Change up your hairstyles by looking on Pinterest and getting some insparation, doing the same style every day will break your hair.
- Drink lots of water. This will benefit your hair and your skin, and the changes will be very noticeable, I make sure that I have a water bottle in my bag, and I don’t come home until it is finished, I then get a glass of water when I come home.
- Try out lots of different shampoo’s and conditioners to get to know what works best for your hair and remember, price’s aren’t going to effect the quality.
I hope this has helped you to maintain your hair better, leave any other tips that I have missed out in the comments, like this post if you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.
seasonal teen xxx